Los Angeles
Добре дошли в Холивуд - мястото, където всичко е възможно. Присъединете се към нас и се забавлявайте.

Спомените на една Герети

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down

Спомените на една Герети

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Нед Сеп 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Колкото и да твърди,че няма намерение да показва запечатаните моменти от живота си в снимки,за какво друго Лайла би създала този албум?На рафчето до телевизора има и скромна видеотека,също съхраняваща скъпи за момичето спомени

Mr. Darcy: So this is your opinion of me. Thank you for explaining so fully. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my honesty...
Elizabeth Bennet: My pride?
Mr. Darcy: ...in admitting scruples about our relationship. Could you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
Elizabeth Bennet: And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.
[they look at each other for a long time as though about to kiss]
Mr. Darcy: Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.

Lyla Garrity

Име : Лайла Герети
Брой мнения : 185

Върнете се в началото Go down

Re: Спомените на една Герети

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Нед Сеп 25, 2011 5:24 pm

First love happy He's great guy

Mr. Darcy: So this is your opinion of me. Thank you for explaining so fully. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my honesty...
Mr. Darcy: ...in admitting scruples about our relationship. Could you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
Elizabeth Bennet: And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.

Lyla Garrity

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Сря Ное 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Имаше ненадминат брат Neutral laugh

Lyla Garrity

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Предишната тема Следващата тема Върнете се в началото

Permissions in this forum:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите