Los Angeles
Добре дошли в Холивуд - мястото, където всичко е възможно. Присъединете се към нас и се забавлявайте.

Lesson in style via Garrity

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down

Lesson in style via Garrity

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Чет Сеп 22, 2011 9:18 am

Да кажем,че Лайла няма точно определен стил на обличане,по-скоро се влияе от модните тенденции.Има множество рокли от различни видове материи,които са и от любимите:лен,памук,за да може кожата и да диша и оцелява на горещия климат на Холивуд.Джинси,тишъртки,множество обувки,които са и слабост

Mr. Darcy: So this is your opinion of me. Thank you for explaining so fully. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my honesty...
Elizabeth Bennet: My pride?
Mr. Darcy: ...in admitting scruples about our relationship. Could you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
Elizabeth Bennet: And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.
[they look at each other for a long time as though about to kiss]
Mr. Darcy: Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.

Lyla Garrity

Име : Лайла Герети
Брой мнения : 185

Върнете се в началото Go down

Re: Lesson in style via Garrity

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Чет Сеп 22, 2011 9:23 am

Тоалет за Есенния бал

Mr. Darcy: So this is your opinion of me. Thank you for explaining so fully. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my honesty...
Mr. Darcy: ...in admitting scruples about our relationship. Could you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
Elizabeth Bennet: And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.

Lyla Garrity

Писане by Lyla Garrity on Пон Окт 24, 2011 9:19 am

First date with John

Lyla Garrity

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Предишната тема Следващата тема Върнете се в началото